Responsibilities and Duties
- Initiate and maintain relationships with architects and designers working on new commercial construction.
- Build relationships quickly and be able to educate architectural customers on existing and new product offerings while delivering product demonstrations and accredited A.I.A. presentations.
- Responsible for securing Pella specifications from architectural firms.
- Produce winning results according to specific metrics.
- Develop networking relationships through relevant organizations and groups.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Commercial construction experience a plus!
What We Offer:
- Salary, Bonus Opportunities, Vehicle, Expenses and Great Benefits (medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, and a 401k with a match!)
- Our Company Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPbMEkadPME
- What’s One Word To Describe PBH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH9rVNWuCz8
- How We Care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpwZYZ4JFjkJoin us in our quest to satisfy our customers better than any competitor. We are a sales oriented company who have been proudly serving Michigan for nearly 60 years. We were voted a 2019 Best & Brightest Company to work for!